Quick, easy, yet delicious. This recipe uses Asian aromatics with soy sauce and/or hoisin sauce.
What I believe is the most unique ingredient here is the very powerful ginger, containing more than 400 natural compounds! It’s good for nausea relief, bloating and gas, and fighting free radicals.
- 2 Tbsp finely minced orange zest
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2/3 cups hoisin sauce or GFCF soy sauce (1/3 cup each is great too!)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 6 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 cup finely minced, fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup minced green onions, including the white part
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
- Prep and mince the ingredients
- Combine everything in a mixing bowl
- Add meat to the marinade
- Cover, refrigerate, and let marinate for at least 4 hours (overnight is great too!)
- Yields 2 1/2 cups, enough marinade for 2 pork tenderloins or 6 chicken breasts.
GFCF, SF, EF, DF
- GFCF – gluten free casein free
- SF – soy free
- DF – dairy free
- EF – egg free