- 1 1/2 cups rice flour
- 2 tsp. GFCF baking powder
- 1 tsp. soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cup GFCF milk or GFCF sour cream plus add water to thin
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- Add the oil to milk or sour cream
- In large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients
- Add the milk/oil mixture and eggs
- Mix and thin to desired pouring texture and cook on a hot griddle. If you want, add 1/2 cup sugar.
Growing up I didn’t really get to enjoy pancakes like those around me did, and it wasn’t until I discovered rice flour pancakes that I experienced that youthful morning delight.
Using rice flour also has a lot of nutritional value that makes this classic breakfast even better in my opinion. The main takeaway for myself is that rice flour is a great source of fiber and helps aid digestion. The other benefits were just a bonus for me, but still incredibly helpful. Not only is rice flour rich in calcium as well, but also protein and choline, the latter of which helps prevent the buildup of fat and cholesterol in your liver.
GFCF, SF, DF
- GFCF – gluten free casein free
- SF – soy free
- DF – dairy free
- EF – egg free
More a miss than a hit
Yea others i’ve found online have been better