You can probably tell by now I love rosemary, not to mention other herbs. So here’s the turf edition from my rosemary salmon dish!
It’s also a great excuse to crack open the grill!
- 1/3 cup GFCF soy sauce
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp honey (or choice of sugar alternative equivalent)
- 5 garlic cloves
- 3 tbs. chopped fresh rosemary (or 1 Tbsp dried)
- 2 Tbsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 lb. flank steak
- Chop rosemary
- Mince garlic
- Mix all ingredients except steak in glass baking dish
- Add steak and coat both sides
- Cover and chill in fridge for 2 hours, turning halfway through
- Prepare grill (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler
- Pale baking dish under grill or place steaks on grill
- Grill to desired doneness
- For medium-rare, about 4 minutes per side
- Transfer steak to cutting board and rest for 5-10 min
- Cut into thin strips across the grain
- And serve!
GFCF, EF, DF
- GFCF – gluten free casein free
- DF – dairy free
- EF – egg free
nahhh beat you to it
you can be first if you make me onee
pardon my intrusion, but did i hear a steak dinner party?
Yes, and you’re buying!
i should’ve kept my mouth shut *facepalm
Or your fingers still!
ok you’re right, but can you use yours to grill the steaks?
ARE WE GONNA BBQQQQQ
That’ll be the day!
seriously, i’ll take any excuse to get outta the house these days
quarantine got you down? have a steak bud
i’ll take a glass of red while i’m at it, if you pleaseeee
anyone try this sous vide?
now we’re getting all fancy
what’s a sousss vide, sounds fun to sayy
it’s a water bath that cooks low but consistently aka tender meat