After hearing great feedback on the tomato-free salsas, I took it one step further to make tomato–free, pasta sauce! All using the nutritious and delicious zucchini we’ve talked about before.
Use this for pastas, pizzas, or a nice dip!
- 3 zucchinis
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 1/3 cup olive oil (may need less for the right consistency)
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- Dice zucchini and onions
- Mince garlic
- Heat and oil a skillet
- Add the cut, fresh vegetables
- Cover pan with a lid to steam until tender
- Remove pan from heat and let cool
- Add to a blender and puree
- Add dried basil and oregano
- Slowly add olive oil till desired consistency
GFCF, SF, EF, DF
- GFCF – gluten free casein free
- SF – soy free
- DF – dairy free
- EF – egg free
- Tomato free
Now you’re ready to serve it up with pasta or zucchini noodles, pizza or flatbreads, and more!